Full mouth reconstruction involves the reconstruction of your entire dentition and leads to the rehabilitation of the whole mouth. Your dental health and overall well being are number-one concern and that’s what Premier Smiles offers you. From Dr. Arhiri’s impeccable credentials, to his professional staff, to the comforting ambiance of his office, you are Premier’s priority.
Whatever your age or situation, a healthy smile will serve you well. In addition to performing the latest procedures with state-of-the-art equipment, Dr. Arhiri looks out for his patients’ total well being by providing a comprehensive service in a relaxed atmosphere. In order to perform a complete smile makeover you have to be seen by an experienced restorative and cosmetic dentist. With Dr. Arhiri’ experience, he is able to use restorative procedures like dental implants or dental crowns at our Main Line area practice.
There are many important aspects to be considered when a full mouth reconstruction is the treatment of choice. Some of these aspects are:
- patients with cracked teeth
- individuals who are missing teeth
- people who have multiple cavities
- anyone who is not happy with their smile and wants to improve it with modern dentistry
- individuals suffering from bone loss contributing to lost teeth
- individuals with aging smiles
- people who are grinders or bruxers
- all those that have TMJ problems and their bite needs to be corrected
Few reasons for you to get a full mouth reconstruction:
- your smile is the first thing people notice about you
- a healthy smile says you take care of your dental and overall health
- behind a healthy smile is usually a fresh breath
- a broad, healthy smile is the best icebreaker at a social event
- photos will capture your sunny personality because you’re smiling
- a beautiful smile is the most attractive fashion accessory you’ll ever own
- ladies, you won’t hesitate to wear your sexiest lipstick
New advances in dental technology are making visits to the dentist less painful,more precise, and better quality. Be assured that all of the newest technology is employed at Premier Smiles. Dr. Arhiri stays ahead of the curve when it comes to the latest procedures and equipment. Here are some examples:
- Dental microscopes – for incredibly accurate and precise dental work
- Digital x-rays – digital imaging quality and developing speed, so you can see and understand the condition of your teeth and your treatment options
- Laser dentistry – a pain-free process that significantly increase the detection of cavities
Here at Premier Smiles you have nothing to lose and your dream smile to gain! Dr. Arhiri’s goal is to make his patients’ smiles-and lives-a little brighter! In case you are interested in full mouth reconstruction, contact our Main Line area office in Berwyn , we will be more than happy to assist you with the best option for your case: 610-647-7611.